Applying for a Summer Job
Apply Now To Be Part of the 2021 Jumonville Summer Staff
Are you looking for a summer experience full of memories, friends, and making an impact? Did you know that God can use YOU to minister to children, youth and adults? Why not have it all? You can… as a member of Jumonville’s Summer Staff. Hundreds of young people have learned the value of working at a job/ministry/growth catalyst that is a summer at Jumonville. You will have the opportunity to grow, serve, and change lives for Christ!
Plus, employers and colleges look favorably on a summer camp job experience on your resume’. We invite you to join the Jumonville Staff and make a difference this summer.
Jumonville is looking for young adults with:
• A confident Christian faith, showing evidence of active growth.
• A willingness to participate actively in the spiritual purpose of Jumonville.
• A willingness to demonstrate good work habits and acceptance of responsibilities.
• A positive self image and a good energy level.
• A willingness to be accountable to others, following guidelines established for daily work, group living, and personal conduct.
• FBI Fingerprint, Act 33, Act 34 clearances required for the safety of campers.
These are the specific positions that are open for Summer of 2021. (as of 09/21/20)
Must be at least 18 years old:
Counselors – 3 male positions, 4 Female Positions
HOPE Counselors -2 male positions, 2 female positions
Nurse, Nursing Student or Paramedic – 1 position
Adventure Staff-3 Positions
Truck Driver-1 Position
Program Assistant-1 Position
Must be at least 16 years old:
Snack Shop – 2 position
Kitchen Help and/or Cookout Help – 3 positions
Floater (Gen. Staff) – 1 position
Lifeguard- 2 Positions
Craft Person/Office Assistant- 1 position
AV/Tech Staff-2 positions
Worship Team-3 Positions
Summer Staff Online Applications
If you have any questions contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-463-7688.
Only a limited number of paid staff positions are available at Jumonville. The majority of those who work in our program are volunteers. Most volunteers work for a week or two of the summer while paid staff commit to the entire summer and are paid for their services. Click here for more information about serving as a volunteer in our summer camping program.
VOLUNTEERS ALSO MUST HAVE PROPER CLEARANCES TO SERVE IN OUR PROGRAM.