Jumonville Summer Camp
- a fun, friendly, faith-building sleep-a-way program for all ages
- located about 50 miles south of Pittsburgh
- most events are one week long (6 days) for ages 8-18
- 3 day mini-camps & family camps for younger ages – adults
- Devotions, Bible study, and worship are an integral part
- events include sports, adventure, creative & performing arts, mini camps, and all around camps…
Download Brochure by clicking on the photo above.
CHECK OUT OUR INTERACTIVE FLIPBOOK
Click on the index or event description to go straight to that event on the website and you are all ready to register.
- Camper/Parent contract
- Health Form
- Dean’s Information Form
- Happy Camper Help Sheet
(includes what to bring checklist)